
Our ward had a fashion show in 1987. Here is Aunt Eva with Brandy in her first homemade dress. We were real buddies back then.
Brandy is wonderful. She is part of the reason I wanted my own little girl. Brandy has been a sweet, wonderful influence in my life. And look how cute!
Brandy is wonderful. She is part of the reason I wanted my own little girl. Brandy has been a sweet, wonderful influence in my life. And look how cute!


3 comments:
This is so sweet. Thank you so much for the lovely compliments. I must admit that we were two stylin' ladies!! I think it’s pretty safe to say that all my homemade clothes came from you. Remember my fairy godmother costume? Oh, I LOVED that thing!
How cute!! I remember that fashion show very well but I don't remember the fairy godmother costume.
WHAT? None of you remember the fairy godmother costume? It was blue (like the fairy godmother in the Cinderella book). It had a tall pointy hat and a cape. My dad made me a wand to go with it. It had a star on top that was covered with tin foil. I wore it in my pre-school parade…it was awesome!
Post a Comment