Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peggy Tagged

We’ve been tagged by Brandy. Here are the rules: (1) post rules on your blog, (2) answer the six “8” items, (3) let each person know by leaving them a comment. So, here goes:

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Going to Europe—Bergen and Oslo
2. Going to Saint Petersburg, Russia
3. Retiring
4. World cruise
5. Financial problems in the world fixed
6. Health for me and my family
7. Seeing my brother's new house in Florida
8. New laptop

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Panama Canal cruise
2. Visiting my mother in Pittsburgh
3. Having the ganglia cut out of my foot
4. Summer & warm weather
5. Playing in the yard with my dogs
6. Trying my new Dutch oven chicken recipe
7. A better economy
8. Sarah graduating from college

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Dinner on ships!!
2. Olive Garden
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. SuCasa
5. Red Robin
6. PF Changs
7. Famous Dave's
8. Applebees

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Lost
2. ER
3. Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice
4. Leverage
5. Fringe
6. Mentalist
7. Eleventh Hour
8. Medium & Ghost Whisperer

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Finished Evening with GA program
3. Got shots for bone spurs in both heels
4. Bought Rx Crocs from my foot doctor
5. Dinner at TGI Fridays
6. Played with my puppies!
7. Put my throbbing feet up
8. Watched Leverage

8 People We Tag
Stacie
Mel
Millie
Julie
Cherrie
Rob
Jared
Dave

3 comments:

Brandy J. said...

I hope you all have a blast on your cruise! I'm trying to convince Dave to play fair and respond to the tag. He is a stubborn man, but I think my dad and I have almost cracked him. :)

Maurine said...

Thanks Eva for teaching me to comment. Your car is fantastic, you will love it. You do a great.

Brandy J. said...

The day has finally arrived! Dave did his blog tag...check it out when you get a second and leave him a comment. :)