So here goes:▪ I played the accordian when I was a child. Now I work with a man who is an accomplished accordian player. He has his own band. I wish I could join him, but I've forgotten most of what I learned and I don't have an accordian.
▪ I love artichokes dipped in melted butter but I hate all legumes.
▪ I have had the same job for 31 years and still love it (most days).
▪ When I was 9 years old I fell 25' out of a tree and broke my back--the lower 6 vertebraes. I was rushing down to catch up to my brother. The doctor said I was lucky to be able to walk. It never stunted my growth at all. I am 5'9".
▪ Speaking of broken bones, I fell off the top of our swingset slide and broke my arm.
▪ No more broken bones until age 24. I went skydiving with Rob and Lisa. It was wonderful, so we took a second jump. This time I was off target and was not prepared for the landing. I broke my right ankle and was in a cast up past my knee.
▪ I love quilting. My first quilt was my senior project in high school. I have made over 30 quilts since then.
Millie, I tag you. And Cherrie, I tag you; are you there?


2 comments:
Thanks for playing along. Also thanks for sacrificing your back in an attempt to catch my precious husband - I would milk it for all it is worth with him!!!!
I forgot that you broke bones skydiving. I'm going to have to remind Dave of that next time he suggests another adventure. He's been skydiving before, so now he wants to jump from a crazy height that would require an oxygen tank strapped to his back. You daredevils, I just don't understand how your brains work. :)
Post a Comment